My first time here!
You have a beautiful shop.
You too will feel this way upon entering our quaint farm shop!
Bunches of garlic and dried herbs and flowers hang from the rafters. Our shelves are lined with delicious farm made jams and preserves, flavored vinegars and herb teas along with honey, maple syrup, and more from local farms. The smell of fresh baked pies and other treats is in the air on Fridays.
Outside, in the spring, our tables are filled with colorful flowering plants and our own CNG vegetable and herb starts. We grow for your garden too!
Our hanging baskets are famous, and our salad and herb bowls are soon to be!
We bring on the veggies when midsummer arrives, you’ll find heaps of our just picked produce displayed in the shop! Need a recipe? Look into our farm cookbook for inspiration!
In the autumn, piles of pumpkins mingle with mums under our gourd tunnel. Hops ripen on the vine and the fragrance of drying tulsi and lavender for our signature tea blend is heavenly.
Step into our shop any time, we’re open all year round, and you will find what’s local, what’s in season and what’s good!
Here are just a few of our year-round products:
- Baked Goods
- Pies by from High 5 Pies of Kent, CT (Delivered 12-noon, Fridays.
- Baked goods from The Corgi Kitchen, Wingdale, NY
- Bread and Rolls by Berkshire Mountain Bakery of Housatonic, MA
- All natural grass-fed beef from De Hoek Farm, New Milford, CT
- TVF farm-fresh Eggs from Our Own free-range chickens
- TVF Jams & jellies Made By Us from our farm-grown berries
- Raw, unfiltered honey from Falconwood Farms, Wingdale, NY
- Artisan ice pops (in season) from Bees Knees Ice Pops, New Milford, CT
- Crafts and gifts (by local artisans)
- Sweet corn (in season) from Dykeman Farm, Pawling, NY