At the Village Farm we sell only the finest quality, locally grown produce and products. Our farm produce varies seasonally throughout the year. For a detailed list of what to expect in our farm shop by season, see our Crop Calendar.
Year Round Products
Most of our products are grown or made on our farm. To make our location a one-stop-shop we also bring in a variety of goods from our local partners.
Here are just a few of our year-round products:
- Baked Goods
- Pies by from High 5 Pies of Kent, CT (Delivered 12-noon, Fridays.
- Baked goods from The Corgi Kitchen, Wingdale, NY
- Bread and Rolls by Berkshire Mountain Bakery of Housatonic, MA.
- TVF farm-fresh Organic Eggs from Our Own free-range chickens
- Cow’s milk cheese from Chaseholm Farms, Pine Plains, NY
- Goat’s milk cheese (in season) from Stone Silo Farm, Woodbury, CT
- Raw milk from Calf & Clover Creamery, Cornwall, CT
- Teas from Simpson & Vail of Brookfield, CT
- TVF Jams & jellies Made By Us from our farm-grown berries
- Raw, unfiltered honey from Hilltop Apiaries, Simsbury, CT.
- Hot Sauce from Berkshire Place, South Kent, CT.
- Artisan ice pops (in season) from Bees Knees Ice Pops, New Milford, CT.
- Crafts and gifts (by local artisans)
- Sweet corn (in season) from Dykeman Farm, Pawling, NY
Baked Goods Orders
To order baked goods call us at 860-354-7008. If you are familiar with our stock and know exactly what you need you can use our contact form. Baked goods special orders must be received by Monday at 5:00 pm for our Friday delivery.
You can stop by the farm store to join our CSA. To learn more visit our CSA page.
Yes, we do Gift Certificates! Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving… we are happy to make up a gift certificate for your special occasion. Please stop in our shop during full service hours or call us at 860-354-7008 to place your order.